- We have coached teams, individuals, and organisations for more than 100,000 hours over the last 12 years
- We have experience working in 29 countries across all continents around the world
- We have worked with over 150 companies across many industries
- We have worked with over 200 sports teams in amateur and professional sport
- We have spent thousands of hours hunting, learning, and trying to improve our knowledge as we know we still have a huge amount more to learn
- The percentage of our clients that say they strongly agree we help them improve their performance is 86%
“The McNulty Performance team have energy and passion in abundance. They are values driven, humble, motivated by your potential, committed to your journey and bound to supporting you along the way. This team is world class in all that they do .
McNulty is a GAA sporting legend but his real legacy will be as one of our most progressive business leaders, supporting others in achieving their true potential along the way both in business and sport!”
COO Lidl UK
“I have worked now with McNulty Performance for some time but most intensively over the last number of months on the design and delivery of an exciting new Development Programme for a number of our talented upcoming leaders across the BMS network.
I have been very impressed by the energy and creativity that they have put into that work and in their ability and desire to challenge us as a client in order to get the best out of what we are trying to achieve. In particular, I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience of working with Enda and the team at the delivery stage of the process wherein their core values and capabilities really do shine and make an impact. I look forward to our continued partnership into the future as we continue to develop the capabilities of our leaders”
Corporate Social Responsibility
At McNulty Performance we are committed to helping people achieve their potential. We try our best to share our knowledge, give our time and offer our support to our incredible charity partners to help them achieve their goals.
Where possible we try to integrate CSR into our Learning Programs to enable businesses and teams of all sizes to experience giving back and making a difference to other people’s lives outside of their direct organisation.