Operations Associate – Internship
We are excited to announce we are looking for an Operations Associate to join our ever growing team here in McNulty Performance HQ in Dublin. The role will initially be a 90 day internship with the opportunity to become a full time employee upon successful completion of the internship.
What we do
Our team’s main focus is to inspire, educate and transform people and teams under the areas of performance, culture and wellbeing.
Our client base spans from global organisations, performance artists, adventurers and sports stars. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service to all our clients. They are the heart of our business.
Key aspects of the role:
- Supporting us with corporate events nationally and internationally.
- Researching the business intelligence of our clients and competitors.
- Helping ‘wow’ our clients consistently.
- Supporting the Team to perform to the best of their ability.
- Meet and Greet clients.
- Support on all admin and operational duties.
- Technology Platform support e.g. WordPress
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an energetic, hardworking go-getter who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Must live our values
- Naturally passionate about people
- Positive Attitude
- Agile and Dynamic
- High willingness to learn
- Growth mindset and whatever it takes mentality
- High level of Proficiency in Microsoft Word/PowerPoint/Excel
- Comprehensive knowledge of content creation and technical support
The application process is four-fold.
- You must create a video that is no longer than 90 seconds about why you are the right person for our culture, vision, mission and future journey.
- Write your own 90 day plan about how you would add value to our customers, our team, or our charities.
- Articulate in writing what teams you have played on, been part of, led, won with or lost with in sport, business, politics or life and how this has shaped who you are.
- Identify your personal values and discuss how they are in line with our company values.
If this excites you please send on your application, with your CV, to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 17th January.