EXECUTIVE POSITION • DUBLIN, IRELAND
McNulty is Ireland’s leading performance consultancy business that partners with individuals, teams and organisations to enable them to unlock their full potential through training, advisory and events. Since 2005, the company has worked across 35+ countries worldwide in over 150 companies and with over 50 professional sports teams. Our main focus is to inspire, educate and transform our clients under the areas of performance, leadership and wellbeing.
McNulty’s full suite of programmes includes; High Performance Teams, High Performance Culture, Leadership, Peak Performance, Wellbeing, Keynotes, Professional Sports Services, Advisory Services, and 1:1 Performance and Executive Coaching.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Digital Operations Executive to join our dynamic team.
As Digital Marketing Executive at McNulty, you will be responsible for executing the strategic media strategy. The role offers variety and the opportunity to learn and develop. We promote an entrepreneurial culture at McNulty and innovative ideas are welcomed with open arms.
Reporting into the Technology Lead, you will become a core team member at McNulty, supporting internal initiatives that grow the company’s profile and ability to deliver with maximum stun.
We’re a small but quickly expanding team, so you’ll need to be confident to work independently and ambitious to grow with the company as we move forward. This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in a company that is setting the pace for Leadership, Perofrmance and Wellbeing in Ireland and beyond.
- Digital Marketing responsibilities such as:
- Developing and executing a social media plan for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn based on their overall content plan.
- Regularly monitoring audience activity, reporting on figures and using insights to make improvements to the social media plan as well as putting forward suggestions for the overall content plan.
- Audience development – identifying and developing relationships with brands, institutions and influencers that can raise the digital profile of theirs.
- Website management:
- Maintaining and developing the website’s functionality and user experience.
- Regularly uploading content from the L&D Lead and Operations Team, ensuring the content meets brand guidelines
- Monitor website performance and compile monthly reports. Use reports from previous years to identify low traffic months and use social media to push traffic to the website during that time.
- Photography and filming at client events
- Contribute to building the customer relationships database.
- Other reasonable duties as allocated by the CEO.
- Drive development of occasional interns and volunteers.
You should demonstrate the following attributes:
- A creative and innovative outlook, always looking to raise the bar
- A ‘get stuff done’ attitude and eagerness to learn and develop your skills
- A great eye for detail
- Ability to juggle multiple demands effectively and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Live by the McNulty cultural values, whle contributing to the dynamic energetic culture within the business
- Positive attitude with a growth entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate strong ‘working together as a team’ ethos
You should have the following skills and competencies:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar digital, tech or marketing orientated role
- Marketing experience
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms, especially Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- An undergraduate degree or relevant professional qualification
- Core IT skills including familiarity with online tools and high level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
Why people love it here at McNulty:
- We are a young, energetic and dynamic team with a key focus on collaboration
- We are all given opportunities to;
- lead on significant projects and to drive change
- work with world-class organisations and business leaders from day one
- work across the pipeline of offerings and work with other departments across the organisation
- enable McNulty to maximise its product assets and to drive successful innovation
- We work and play by our values – we are authentic, brave, connected and are passionate about customer success
- We are passionate about health and wellbeing – our performance coaches provide in-house personal training and wellbeing advisory should we wish to avail of it
- We have an incredibly strong feedback culture and focus on personal growth
- We get an extra day off on our birthday!
- Location: Dublin
- Salary: Negotiable plus Bonus