YOUR DREAM JOB • DUBLIN, IRELAND
McNulty is Ireland’s leading performance consultancy business that partners with individuals, teams and organisations to enable them to unlock their full potential through training, advisory and events. Since 2005, the company has worked across 35+ countries worldwide in over 150 companies and with over 50 professional sports teams. Our main focus is to inspire, educate and transform our clients under the areas of performance, leadership and wellbeing.
McNulty’s full suite of programmes includes; High Performance Teams, High Performance Culture, Leadership, Peak Performance, Wellbeing, Keynotes, Professional Sports Services, Advisory Services, and 1:1 Performance and Executive Coaching.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Digital Operations Executive to join our dynamic team.
If you love what we do, want to join our team and can’t quite see a job spec that fits – we still want to hear from you!
Send in your CV with a cover letter to tell us why you want to come on board and what you could bring to our growing company.
We really like nice letters – especially ones that are personalised just for us – so please don’t forget that bit.
Why people love it here at McNulty:
- We are a young, energetic and dynamic team with a key focus on collaboration
- We are all given opportunities to;
- lead on significant projects and to drive change
- work with world-class organisations and business leaders from day one
- work across the pipeline of offerings and work with other departments across the organisation
- enable McNulty to maximise its product assets and to drive successful innovation
- We work and play by our values – we are authentic, brave, connected and are passionate about customer success
- We are passionate about health and wellbeing – our performance coaches provide in-house personal training and wellbeing advisory should we wish to avail of it
- We have an incredibly strong feedback culture and focus on personal growth
- We get an extra day off on our birthday!