EXECUTIVE POSITION • DUBLIN, IRELAND
McNulty is Ireland’s leading performance consultancy business that partners with individuals, teams and organisations to enable them to unlock their full potential through training, advisory and events. Since 2005, the company has worked across 35+ countries worldwide in over 150 companies and with over 50 professional sports teams. Our main focus is to inspire, educate and transform our clients under the areas of performance, leadership and wellbeing.
McNulty’s full suite of programmes includes; High Performance Teams, High Performance Culture, Leadership, Peak Performance, Wellbeing, Keynotes, Professional Sports Services, Advisory Services, and 1:1 Performance and Executive Coaching.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Programme & Office Administrator to join our dynamic team.
As Programme & Office Administrator at McNulty, you will be responsible for supporting end-to-end programme management and ensuring operational excellence is maintained across all our client programmes. The role offers variety and opportunity to learn, as you will also support ad hoc finance, sales and marketing initiatives.
Reporting into the Operations Lead, you will become a support for McNulty clients and will act as a partner and advocate to their success.
- Supporting the Operations Lead and Client Services team to deliver operational excellence for all client programmes
- Project and event administration support
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet and exceed client expectations
- Ensuring excellent customer service, quality delivery and follow up to clients is best in class (STUN)
- Maintaining and developing client relationships at all opportunities
- Ensuring marketing collateral for events are world class
- Venue management throughout programme deliveries, completing on-site inspections, room set up / wind down, and system testing
- Build strategic partnerships with hotels and venues in line with our brand essence
- Ad hoc office management, sales, marketing and finance duties
- Managing inbound client inquiries over the phone and company email account
- Managing inbound sales inquiries
- Organising company team building activities and charity initiatives
- Supporting on one-time projects
You should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Ability to juggle multiple demands effectively and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A ‘get stuff done’ attitude and eagerness to learn and develop your skills
- A great eye for detail in terms of written content and visual design
- Live by the McNulty cultural values, whle contributing to the dynamic energetic culture within the business
- Customer obsessed with ability to stun and deliver excellence to clients
- Positive attitude with a growth entrepreneurial mindset
If you’re the planner in your friendship group, the organiser of the family, and have the positive energy of Tigger – this could be the perfect role for you.
You should have the following skills and competencies:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar events, operations and / or client services role
- Proven project management skills.
- An undergraduate degree or relevant professional qualification
- Full drivers license with access to personal transport
- Willing to travel throughout the year
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Marketing experience (would be a bonus)
- Financial management (would be a bonus)
Why people love it here at McNulty:
- We are a young, energetic and dynamic team with a key focus on collaboration
- We are all given opportunities to;
- lead on significant projects and to drive change
- work with world-class organisations and business leaders from day one
- work across the pipeline of offerings and work with other departments across the organisation
- enable McNulty to maximise its product assets and to drive successful innovation
- We work and play by our values – we are authentic, brave, connected and are passionate about customer success
- We are passionate about health and wellbeing – our performance coaches provide in-house personal training and wellbeing advisory should we wish to avail of it
- We have an incredibly strong feedback culture and focus on personal growth
- We get an extra day off on our birthday!
- Location: Dublin
- Salary: Negotiable plus Bonus