EXECUTIVE POSITION • DUBLIN, IRELAND
McNulty is Ireland’s leading performance consultancy business that partners with individuals, teams and organisations to enable them to unlock their full potential through training, advisory and events. Since 2005, the company has worked across 35+ countries worldwide in over 150 companies and with over 50 professional sports teams. Our main focus is to inspire, educate and transform our clients under the areas of performance, leadership and wellbeing.
McNulty’s full suite of programmes includes; High Performance Teams, High Performance Culture, Leadership, Peak Performance, Wellbeing, Keynotes, Professional Sports Services, Advisory Services, and 1:1 Performance and Executive Coaching.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Sales Manager to join our dynamic team.
The Sales Manager will play a key role on the senior management team at McNulty, developing and leading revenue generation strategies, business development, existing account revenue growth, shaping and influencing opportunities well in-advance of tenders/procurement, and spearheading McNulty sales operations.
You will be responsible for developing and building a world class sales organisation, leading from the front in terms of generating sales as result of optimized sales operations methodologies e.g. Gartner Challenger Sales.
The position is an integral part of the Sales team working alongside our Leadership Team. For a results oriented, proven performer, this is an opportunity to shape a fast-growing business with their own vision, while benefiting from the support of an established team, processes and business model.
- Drive the entire sales process including pipeline development to achieve goal/quota set.
- Working with Growth Lead to refine qualified lead flow processes / qualities.
- Executing on a business outcome selling approach/methodology related to Qualifying (via in-depth discovery) Developing, and Closing sales opportunities.
- Establish trusted advisor relationship with prospective customers to determine business need and build partnership with functional/divisional leadership that will provide the basis for current and future business opportunities and a thorough understanding of the business and its objectives
- Orchestrate resources within our organization and with potential customers to ensure full stakeholder alignment throughout the sales process and into implementation
- Drive the account strategy for each opportunity providing regular reporting to CEO and board.
- Maintain best practices with current Salesforce CRM and sales operations
- Position the organization to win sales opportunities through the development and execution of sales
strategies based upon customer-specific business needs
- Continuously scour the market for industry trends and competitive analysis to better position the Company against the competition
- Build and nurture a winning team
You should have teh folowing experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in senior revenue generation role managing a high performing team
- Have strong knowledge of technical documentation and processes associated with proposals, commercial contracts and potential exposure points
- You will be an excellent influencer in both verbal and written communication and have proven experience of leading and winning six figure and above bids.
- You are strong at building relationships, networking and uncovering commercial insights and handling negotiations.
- But most importantly you should love to learn and be passionate about McNulty what we do and how we do it.
You should have the following attributes:
- Ability to juggle multiple demands effectively and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Live by the McNulty cultural values, while contributing to that dynamic energetic culture within the
- Customer obsessed with ability to stun and deliver excellence to clients
- Positive attitude with entrepreneurial mindset
Why people love it here at McNulty:
- We are a young, energetic and dynamic team with a key focus on collaboration
- We are all given opportunities to;
- lead on significant projects and to drive change
- work with world-class organisations and business leaders from day one
- work across the pipeline of offerings and work with other departments across the organisation
- enable McNulty to maximise its product assets and to drive successful innovation
- We work and play by our values – we are authentic, brave, connected and are passionate about customer success
- We are passionate about health and wellbeing – our performance coaches provide in-house personal training and wellbeing advisory should we wish to avail of it
- We have an incredibly strong feedback culture and focus on personal growth
- Location: Dublin
- Salary: Negotiable plus Bonus