Terms and Conditions for McNulty Performance
2. You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit, merge, edit, adapt, resell, re-use, produce summaries or otherwise use McNultyPerformance.com and/or its content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial, non- business use. Any other use of McNultyPerformance.com or its content requires the prior written permission of McNultyPerformance.
3. You agree to use McNultyPerformance.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this website by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to infringement of third party intellectual property and other rights, defamation, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, soliciting minors, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the operability or security of McNultyPerformance.com.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
4. McNultyPerformance.com and its content is provided on an “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. McNultyPerformance will not be liable for any loss or damages, including direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages including without limitation interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of or the inability to use McNultyPerformance.com.
6. McNultyPerformance does not warrant that functions contained in McNultyPerformance.com and its content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that McNultyPerformance.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. You acknowledge that McNultyPerformance.com and its content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying McNultyPerformance, McNultyPerformance.com or third parties and/or their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned by McNultyPerformance and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right, database right, copyright or any other intellectual property right of McNultyPerformance and/or any other third party without the prior written consent of McNultyPerformance or the third party.
Contributions to the McNultyPerformance.com Website
9. Where Content is provided by you way of comments that are posted to any part of McNultyPerformance.com, McNultyPerformance.com branded platforms, accounts or pages, you agree that you will not seek to impersonate a third party or post comments which are falsely attributed to any third party. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any comments posted by you and that you are solely responsible for your conduct in posting such Content to any part of McNultyPerformance.com, McNultyPerformance branded platforms, accounts or pages. You must not include any links to any websites or webpages.
10. By posting Content on McNultyPerformance.com you confirm that you have the right to give McNultyPerformance.com permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your Content or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under-18. McNultyPerformance.com will show your display name with your Content. McNultyPerformance may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your Content. For full details of when and how we may contact you please see the McNultyPerformance’s Privacy Statement. McNultyPerformance processes information about McNultyPerformance.com users in accordance with the McNultyPerformance Privacy Statement. Content does not, unless specifically stated, represent the views of McNultyPerformance.com or McNultyPerformance.com.
11. McNultyPerformance reserves the absolute right to edit, move, cease to publish, moderate and delete user Content in its absolute discretion. McNultyPerformance cannot publish comments which are not accompanied by a display name and email address.
12. If you do not want to grant McNultyPerformance permission to use your Content in accordance with these terms and conditions, our Privacy Statement please do not share or submit them to McNultyPerformance or post them on McNultyPerformance.com
Third Party Sites/Links
13. McNultyPerformance is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through the McNultyPerformance.com website. McNultyPerformance does not exercise any control or supervision of content of these linked websites.
14. McNultyPerformance does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party websites. Third party websites linked through McNultyPerformance.com are not covered by these terms and conditions and McNultyPerformance accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
15. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
16. These terms and all disputes and matters arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts