Company Offsite & Team Building Experiences
If you have ever tried to facilitate as well as actively participate in an offsite or with remote teams, whether physically or online, you’ll know how difficult it can be to perform both roles effectively.
McNulty’s offsite and team facilitations use thought-provoking and creative techniques that inspire team members to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Prior to the core session delivery, our facilitation coaches meet with the Senior Leadership team for an initial analysis and design phase. At this point, goals and strategy for the offsite are set in accordance with the team’s specific challenges and objectives.
These experiences transform and motivate teams.
- We challenge your team’s thinking to produce a higher level of engagement and ownership of the outcomes
- We actively keep you focused on the outputs and doing what’s right for the collective benefit of the team and the business
- We evaluate, strengthen, and align the team’s vision and goal
- We build an action plan with clear owners and agreed measurable outcomes
- We help each member understand their personal responsibilities in the new plan
- We specialise in surfacing and dealing with the behavioural challenges that will arise
- We recognise the investment in time that needs to be made to run a successful offsite; by entrusting McNulty you can dedicate your full time during the event and gain a greater return on the investment
- We bring fun, positive energy and team bonding activities to create a lasting impression and inspire action
“It was a wonderful experience and the way the McNulty facilitators engaged with all the members and their energy was simply amazing!”
Team offsite participant
Meet our client family